Saturday, 14 May 2016

Sephora ❤️

Hey guys

Hope ye are all good. I am here in Toronto (finally) and for the next two years with the working holiday visa that I got. So anyways where we are in the heart of the city, there is a huge (I mean huge) shopping mall/centre called the Eaton Centre. This fantastic place has everything really but most importantly it has the wonderful Sephora 😱🙈 I have been to Sephora once before when I was in New York City a couple of years ago. I went a bit crazy in there the first time and spent a small fortune! (It has to be done right?) Anyways so I went back to Sephora there last week, a few days after we arrived to Toronto. This time though I knew what I wanted and that was Anastasia Beverly Hills! I have heard so much about this brand for so long and have been dying to get my hands on a few things.
I will admit I had to restrain myself from buying more that day than I did! I picked up 2 products and they were: 1 = the liquid lipsticks in matte in the colour called STRIPPED.
2 = the brow wiz for filling in your brows in the colour DARK BROWN.


This is No 1
Stripped 

 

This is No 2
In the shade Dark Brown 

 


Since I got these 2 products I have honestly been using them everyday! Especially the brow wiz as it makes your eyebrows look great even on the days that you don't want to wear any makeup and if you just pop that on it really makes a difference. Also it fills your eyebrows in pretty quickly as it's so light and easy to use. 
The lipstick I really love. I love the colour and plus I am a huge fan of matte lipsticks rather than lip glosses or anything. The colour stays on really well. The only thing I would say it can be a bit drying on the lips but not too much and you can fix that by just applying some lip balm on your lips before you apply the liquid lipstick.  

The liquid lipstick was $26
The Brow Wiz was $27

Finally when I was at the checkout buying these 2 products the girl at the checkout gave me a free gift because that weekend was Mother's Day weekend in Toronto. I had a choice between a skincare set or a Mark Jacobs beauty gift. I picked the Mark Jacobs gift. 
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ they were giving these out to everyone (plus I love free gifts) 
 
 

So that is all I bought that day and I haven't been back since but I will be going more and more in the near future 😂😍
Hope ye enjoyed this post 
Lots of love 
Ducie xox










DISCLAIMER 

I bought the product mentioned myself with my own money (apart from the free gift given that day in store)
The picture I have taken myself

No comments:

Post a Comment