Tuesday, 17 May 2016

Emma Hardie Skin Care


Hey :)

So I am back today with a little skincare review. Over the last few years skincare has become more important to me. I want my skin to feel fresh, soft and look good as possible. I find if you do look after your skin then your makeup tends to look better as a result. (Win win situation) 
Some people might not have heard of Emma Hardie and I was one of them until maybe early last year sometime. I discovered Emma Hardie from watching YouTubers such as Zoella or Sprinkle of Glitter. The main product I heard about was the Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm.

This pot of goodness is great! I have only bought one of these cleansing balms and this has honestly lasted me so far about 5/6 and you will see from the picture below it that I am not finished it yet. A little of this stuff goes a long way! It smells amazing and your skin feels lovely and soft and clean after you use it. When you buy it first it comes with a special cloth (Muslin) that you use to wash the balm off your face. The cloth is super soft on one side and the other side has an exfoliating side for if you have any dry areas on your skin. The exfoliating side is great for the likes of the nose, forehead and chin area. 
When you use the balm just add a small bit of warm water to your hands and it then lathers up the balm. You can also use the balm as a mask if you like and leave it on your face for about 10 minutes or so. 
 


So as I said before you get one Muslin cloth with the cleansing balm and you can also buy the cloths separate as well which you get 3 cloths for €15. The cloths will last you ages but you will have to wash them regularly for hygienic purposes. I bought the box of extra cloths maybe a week after I got the cleansing balm so I always have a clean one to use every few days. I use the balm every morning and at night. I always find that the balm removes the makeup that you thought was all gone off your face when you used a face wipe.




The cleansing balm itself is around €50 I can't seem to find the exact price in € but on other sites it's saying $55 or around £35. I got it in SpaceNK on Grafton street in Dublin. I have also seen it in Marks & Spencers'. Also you can buy it online on many websites.
Now the final product of Emma Hardie that I have used but I used it all is the serum. This serum I found really good and it felt so nice and light on the face. It also smelt really good. Also a very small bit went such a long way. However this serum was €85 which is very pricey for a serum. I don't know if it is worth that much but I did give it a go and I did really like it. I haven't repurchased this serum since I ran out because I don't think I can spend that much on a serum! I am currently looking for a new serum to try.

Overall I do love the products I have tried and am still trying. I do want to try more of her products to see what they are like. The packaging is really nice on all of the individual products all with the same colour scheme. I definitely recommend the cleansing balm if you are looking for a really good one. I have read other reviews of people who didn't think her products were good but sure everyone has their own opinions and are entitled to them. Everyone is different! :)



Hope ye enjoyed the post
Ducie xox







Disclaimer
I have paid for all the products used with my own money.
One image is taken from google images. The rest of the pictures I have taken myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment