Wednesday, 18 January 2017

My New Inglot Palette

Hey everyone 
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and new year. I can't believe it's over and gone already. Hopefully this year will be great to us all! 😊

I am back today with a post about a new palette I got as a gift for Christmas.  The palette that I got was a palette from Inglot. It is one of their freedom system palettes and since I got it and tried it out I have been in love with it and have been using it a lot for day and night makeup looks. If you don't know what the freedom system palette is, it is a system which allows you to mix and match different eye shadows that you like and you can put them together in different size palettes. So when you run out of one you can just take it out and get the same again or a new one. The palette is all magnetic so there is no fear of the shadows falling out. I really like the idea of this system. 

(Here is an eye look I done the other night when I was out for a bit) πŸ‘‡
 

There are 5 shades in this palette and they are all mainly matte shades but one of them has a pearl finish. The shades that I got in this gift are shade numbers:
351,368,335,450,329 πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡(from left to right in the picture)

 
The colours are so pretty and ones that I can use everyday. 
A little goes a long way with these shadows. I find using a small bit at a time really helps and they are very buildable eyeshadows. The eyeshadows stay on great I must say. I have worn them out for multiple hours and they barely moved. I have tried this with AND without eyeshadow primer. Obviously when I used the eyeshadow primer the shadows did not budge. Then without the primer they stayed on really well and barely budged. 

(Finger swatches below without primer) πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
 

So from left to right: (the lighting I had doesn't show up the colours as good as they are in real life)
Shadow 351 is a matte ivory and is great for your base colour. πŸ‘‡
 
Shadow 368 to me is a mix of a soft orange and slightly peachy matte. I love this colour and sometimes I just use it by itself. πŸ‘‡
 
Shadow 335 is a gorgeous mix of copper/brown/red & orange. It's perfect for in the crease and makes the eyes pop.  It is matte also. πŸ‘‡
 
Shadow 450 is a deep raspberry pink that at first looks matte but comes off with a pearl finish. πŸ‘‡
 
Shadow 329 is a matte chocolate brown. It's a neutral brown and is great for creating a smokey eye. πŸ‘‡
 

Now the packaging is lovely and again as I said earlier is magnetic which I find handy. The size of palette I got that fits 5 eyeshadows costs €10/$11and can go up to as much as €30/$39Then the eyeshadows individually cost between €6-€8/$7-$9each. You can also get palettes which have the colours preselected and they can range from €40-€70/$49-$79. 
(Here is the palette empty) πŸ‘‡

I hope you liked this post. This was my very first freedom system palette from Inglot and I'm really impressed and will definitely look at more of their products. Definitely if you can take a look at their website or if there is a store near you check them out! I will leave a link to their Irish and US website below πŸ‘‡

Ducie xox


DISCLAIMER
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned if the above blog post. The pictures I have taken myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment