Friday, 27 May 2016

Brush Cleaning Made Easy!

Hey Guys!

I find when it comes to makeup and all things beauty, the thought of cleaning my makeup brushes and trying to get them actually clean can be hard! Now I don't have a whole pile of brushes like some makeup artists you see but I have enough that when it comes to cleaning them, I just don't like it. Back a good while ago I saw a brush cleaning product in Boots one day and I decided to buy it. The product was the Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Gel. It gives your brushes a deep cleanse and it makes your brushes smell great!

 The bottle is 150ml and it cost about €8-€10. A small bit of this gel goes a long way. At the time I just used to put a small bit of the gel on my hand and using warm water moved the makeup brush in a circular motion. The gel lathers up and you can see all the makeup or eyeshadow or whatever was on the brush literally wash away. It makes cleaning your brushes really quick and easy.






The Deep Cleansing Gel

The gel has no alcohol in it which means it doesn't have that overpowering smell. I used to have MAC's brush cleaning liquid and it had alcohol in it and it was so strong and eventually I had to stop using it because the smell was so strong and then I could smell it on my brushes afterwards. You definitely don't want that!








Then back in April I picked up this new product from Real Techniques which made it so much easier to clean my brushes. They brought out a brush cleansing brush palette that you will see below. The palette is silicone based and its compact and super easy to use. The palette has a strap on the back that you can slide your hand into so you can hold the palette and have control over it. You don't have to use the strap you can just put it in the sink but it is recommended to use the strap for your hand. When you buy the palette it comes with 2 sample packets of their brush cleansing gel. The palette was under €15 which I think it such a reasonable price for it. You can tell as well that the palette will last you for along time.
Nothing sticks to the palette everything just slides off it and washes all the dirt and makeup products away! I even tried cleaning my beauty blender with the palette and the gel and it cleaning it right up. The palette also has lots of different textured surfaces which you can see from the pictures. These little different sized bumps help to get rid of all the dirt, oil, makeup etc off your makeup brushes.


                                   

This is honestly such a great product and so affordable compares to other brush cleaning products. I definitely recommend the palette and the gel. You can get both of these products on the Real Techniques website, in Boots, Superdrug, and on many more websites!
If ya didn't like cleaning your brushes before, you will now because its done in no time at all.

The links to the product:
The Palette
The bottle of Brush Cleaner

Hope ye enjoyed the post
Ducie xox



DISCLAIMER
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned if the above blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment