I must say I love the packaging seen as it is rose gold and most of her products have the rose gold packaging! (It gets me everytime) The moisturiser also comes in this beautiful box that unfolds in a cute way..like so.....
Anyways the cream itself is nice and thick but just sinks into your skin and the scent it really nice. I found it made my skin feel really fresh and clean and made it have a nice glow to it. The tub itself consists of 50ml of the product. I didn't think that it would have lasted me this long (over 5 months). I never needed to use a whole pile of it when applying it to my face and neck as I found a little went a long way.
The downside to this little tub of magic was the price...€90 it cost me in Brown Thomas in Ireland! I have never paid this much for a moisturiser in my life but I had to try this. For my next moisturiser i'm not going to get this as I want to try out another one that I got a free sample of and see how that goes. But that doesn't mean I wont use the magic cream again because I probably will get this again as I did find it really good. If any of ye have used any of her products, I would love to hear about them
If you are interested in buying any of her products, here is the link to her website...
http://www.charlottetilbury.com/uk/
If you are interested in buying any of her products, here is the link to her website...
http://www.charlottetilbury.com/uk/
Ducie xox
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned if the above blog post.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned if the above blog post.


No comments:
Post a Comment