Sunday, 15 March 2015

Insta-Dri Heaven

I love having my nails painted! I kind of have a set of colours which I tend to stick to a lot. I love neutrals, grey, stone colours and the light pale pinks, but sometimes I will surprise myself and go for a dash of bright colour! (all depends on the mood i'm in). 
Anyways the reason for the post today was because I was going to paint my nails a lovely pastel pink when I picked up my Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat nail varnish. This stuff is just great and the sad part is I have only recently become aware of it and started using it! To think of all the years that I impatiently waited for my nails to dry! (such a waste of time). Yes so this stuff acts as a top coat for your nails BUT the great thing is it drys your nails so fast its incredible!
It says on the bottle to apply your chosen nail colour and then wait 2 minutes and then apply one coat of this stuff and that your nails will be dry to touch within seconds!! The bottle does not lie! Now of course if you usually put 2 coats of your colour on then that's no problem, you will just have to wait that bit of extra time but even at that it still is so quick to do your nails!
I only heard of this stuff because my boyfriends mum uses it and I saw her using it one evening and I asked her what it was and she told me about it so I had to go out and buy one that week!



If any of ye use other alternatives to quickly drying your nails I would love to hear about them! 
Ducie xox




Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned if the above blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment