Friday, 13 March 2015

Another new purchase(s)!!

I need to stop shopping! I think its becoming a problem at this stage! Ah well I have to say it always makes me happy or cheers me up if i'm feeling down so why not?! Anyways so I bought some new foundation. I wanted a new foundation that had a bit more coverage than my last one. So i went into Arnotts which is a department store here in Ireland. a few of my friends and some YouTube beauty reviewers had been going on about Estée Lauder's double wear foundation so i was eager to try it. The lady was so helpful and really nice. She done a colour match on me and she told me that i was 2C3 Fresco. It's a nice shade and its so nice on give a nice coverage. It retailed at €37 which I thought was not bad for a high end brand. The lady that was dealing with me also informed me that my skin was a little bit dehydrated around the chin area so i also purchased the Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Cleansing Gel (what a mouthful) and I have been using this on my face one a day to clean my skin. It's a scrub like gel and it smells really clean and fresh. I have to say that my skin feels so much better after using it. It feels so clean and smooth and soft after it. That product was also around the €30 mark and a small bit goes a long way when using it which is good. 


The Foundation




The Cleansing Gel (Scrub)


If any of ye have used either of these products let me know or let me know what ye think of them! Bye!
Ducie xox




Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned if the above blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment