Over the past few years my love of lipsticks have grown and grown. Whenever I go into a shop or department store I always go to the lipstick sections of any counter or stall etc.
I mainly go for lipsticks, particularly matte lipsticks. I honestly rarely buy lip glosses, they just aren't a fan of mine at the moment. I do like cream lipsticks and semi matte but my favourite is matte. It's my "go to" lipstick!
I have picked up a nice little collection of different lipsticks over the past few years. I usually go for dark colours (such as berry, purples), nudes, Taupes and light pinks that are mixed with nudes.
Here are some of the lipsticks that I mainly use and the colours that I usually go for!⬇️⬇️⬇️
YSL Shade number 205
This is a matte deep berry shade
Perfect for all seasons and it stays on really well!
The texture is great!
From left to right down below ⬇️
Charlotte Tilbury Shade "Nude Kate"
This is a matte shade
Beige colour perfect for work or everyday neutral look
Rimmel Kate Moss Nudes in shade 45
This is a semi matte/cream shade
I love this for everyday use
Really nice taupe colour
Charlotte Tilbury shade "Very Victoria"
This is a matte shade and a gorgeous taupe nude!
One of my favourite nudes
It stays on really well
(The end of the trio photo)
Charlotte Tilbury shade "Glastonberry"
This is a matte shade and one of my favourite berry shades!
This was my very first berry shade purchase!
Charlotte Tilbury shade "Love Liberty"
This is a matte shade
A really nice deep red and not too bright
Perfect for a night out
Charlotte Tilbury shade "Bond Girl"
This is a matte shade
It's like a dark nude mixed with a red/brown
It's so nice on and it stays on really well
Rimmel Kate Moss collection in the shade 107
This is a bright red shade
Perfect for a night out if you want that bright pop red colour
MAC shade "Rebel"
This is a dark purple/berry shade and the photo doesn't do it justice
It is a lot darker in person
MAC shade "Creme Cup"
The perfect nude/pink
Perfect in spring/summer
MAC shade "Pink Plaid"
This is a matte pinky/nude shade
Lovely for spring/summer
Benefit shade "Espionage"
This is a Creme dark berry shade
The photo doesn't show its true colour as it is much darker in person
As you can see from the pictures above I am a big fan of the Charlotte Tilbury matte revolution lipsticks. They are on the higher price range but are so nice on, there is a great colour range and she also has a Creme lipstick range.
MAC lipsticks are very popular and I think they were the first place I bought my first proper lipstick! They are on the high end price wise but not as pricey as Charlotte Tilbury. MAC has a huge shade range of lipsticks ranging from Creme to matte to semi matte to lipglosses etc.
YSL was a splurge purchase as I have wanted one of these lipsticks for so long but they are expensive! They will be something that I will build a collection slowly. The shade I got in YSL it just stood out to me straight away!
Rimmel lipsticks are great. They are super affordable and have lots of different shades and textures. The collections by Kate Moss are really good and perfect for everyday.
Benefit lipsticks are really nice but I haven't been using them much lately because I have gotten some new brands and new shades. However they are affordable and have a good grand of colours. The only thing is I haven't seen many matte shades from them.
These are all the lipsticks I have so far and I know I will add to my collection over the next while and especially since I am near Sephora now that I have moved to Toronto!
Hope ye enjoyed the post
Ducie xox
No comments:
Post a Comment