Tonight I was preparing for work tomorrow, washed my hair and looking around on my beauty shelf when I came across my little jar of Glam Glow! I hadn't used it in ages! So I decided to use it and treat my face to a little pamper session and then got the idea to blog about it! I have heard about Glam Glow since sometime last year and when I was in New York city I finally got my hands on the stuff in Sephora! Sorry I forgot to mention that they are masks for your face. There are a few different types of masks that you can get for different kind of problems that one might have with their skin. I have 2 of the masks. One is the Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment and that is the one I used on my skin tonight. I love this mask and I don't know why I had stopped using it for awhile but after tonight I will be back to using it more often! This mask is a 10 minute tingle mask, it tightens once you have it on and you can barely move your face or mouth and you can see it drying into the skin. It goes onto the face as a black mud like mask and it dries fairly quickly into the skin. I can honestly say that after the 10 minutes once you wash the mask off with a facecloth with warm water your skin feels so good after it. It feels softer, smother and brighter.
This is what the black youthmud looks like.....
And that is what the mask looks like....it doesn't look pretty but its pretty damn good!
The other mask that I have belonging to the Glam Glow family is the Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment. This one is so good and very quick and easy to use. You can put this mask on at nighttime and leave it on your face or areas of your body that are problem areas overnight and it will just soak right into your skin. It completely hydrates your skin and its a clear mask so there is no colour to it only a gloss sheen or wet look affect.
I love these masks and hopefully ye love them to or discover them and fall in love with them as much as I have!
Night
Ducie xox
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned if the above blog post.


No comments:
Post a Comment