Has anyone else been using, or heard of the Roller Lash by Benefit!?? They brought out this new mascara a few months ago and I have to say it is the best mascara that I have used in a long long time! I thought the mascara by Charlotte Tilbury was great, but this little beauty by benefit has beaten all of them! It is even better than their own Benefit "They're Real" mascara. First of all the packaging is so pretty. One thing I will say about Benefit is that they do their packaging so so well. It definitely attracts people...especially women ha!
This is the little gem of fake lashes in a little bottle.....
This mascara literally does what it shows in this picture. It completely lifts your lashes, It curls and thickens them and adds so much volume. The applicator is plastic and it has small bristles on one side for your lower little lashes which I love! This is my holy grail mascara this year so far.
That is the packaging for the mascara where it gives you plenty of % information and what it's supposed to do for your eyelashes.
To buy this little beauty it costs $24 on the Benefit website, €26 on Boots website or €27.50 on the feel unique website plus many other places that you can buy them such as Brown Thomas, Arnotts etc. It is definitely worth the money and I would highly recommend this mascara to any woman!
Ducie xox
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned if the above blog post.


No comments:
Post a Comment