Thursday, 28 May 2015

What I Bought This Month!

Hi guys,
So May is drawing near to a close and I just wanted to share with ye what I bought this month.....(Its mainly beauty products)....

This picture above is of the new bareMinerals Complexion Rescue which is a tinted hydrating gel cream. I bought this along with the brush that they recommend to use with it. (I will be doing a separate blog post about this product and the brush later this week hopefully.




This little bottle I use to set my makeup before I head out whether its day or night. I do like the more matte finish than really shiny looking skin because I suffer with oily skin around my t-zone area so I don't want my skin to look very shiny or sweaty looking. I give my face a few sprays of this stuff and it sets in fairly quickly!




Here is another NYX product that I picked up this month. Its the HD Concealer and I got it in the shade Fair as I wanted this shade to use for high lighting and brightening up under my eyes etc. I also use it on my cupids bow and the arches of my eyebrows. This stuff is really good and sets in really well.








<<<<< Soar

Whirl>>>>>>














These two lip pencils are a big love of mine since I got them this month! I had been looking to get these since Christmas but they were sold out in Mac!! All thanks to Kylie Jenner every girl went mad to get their hands on these! Anyways they are so nice on and they are matte which I love lately!




Another Mac product which I am really liking is this little pink lipstick. Its called Pink Plaid! It has a matte effect :)(yes i know matte again) Its a nice summery colour which adds a pop of colour to your lips.



Finally these 3 butter glosses I picked up online. These glosses are lovely and are really nice summery shades or even spring shades! They give a nice shine to the lips and they smell yum and they are not that sticky! The first one is called éclair. The second one is Peaches and Cream and the last one is Creme Brulee! 




















Hope you enjoyed :)

Ducie xox







ALL IMAGES I GOT FROM GOOGLE IMAGES

Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned if the above blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment