Hey guys,
I'm back again after a couple of busy weeks with work. So anyways today's post is about some new products that I picked up in Boots to include in my skincare regime. At the moment I just use an exfoliating cleanser, a beauty oil elixir and a day/night moisturiser. For the past few weeks I have been hearing about serums for your face. I wasn't sure what they were supposed to be good for and when you should use a face serum. Then the other day a friend of mine said she restocked on the No.7 advanced serum. She said it was really good and that she loves it. So I said to myself I must give it a try and today is the day!
This serum has also gotten great reviews and apparently good results. The serum is called 'Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum'. It says on the packaging that one of the results is 'younger looking skin in just 2 weeks'. It also says that it reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Now i'm only 24 so I wouldn't have a whole pile of fine lines or wrinkles but I am hoping that it will smooth out my skin and tighten it up a bit (so fingers crossed).
The instructions for this serum is to use it morning and evening and to smooth the serum into your face and neck after you have cleansed your face. Then finish with your moisturiser. This serum is also fragrance free and hypo-allergenic. The serum is €33.00 and at the moment in Boots they have an offer on 3 for 2 on No.7 products.
I picked up 3 products today in Boots to avail of the 3 for 2 offer, so the second thing I bought was the No.7 'Beautiful Skin Hydration Mask'. I have seen this product loads of times in Boots but just never picked it up to try it. This mask says its for dry/very dry skin and that it gives the skin an intense moisture boost. I know sometimes my skin definitely needs a hydration boost as my skin can suffer from dehydration around the chin area.
For best results it says to use the mask after you cleanse, put the mask generously over the face and massage into the skin and of course avoid the eye area. It says leave on for 3 minutes and then rinse away. I am definitely looking forward to using this mask and see what it's like. This mask is €16.25 and it has a pump action which is always a plus. The mask also looks really cool in the bottle! :)
The final product I got today was something I was just restocking for myself. This was the eye make up remover which is for all skin types. It's blue in colour and I find it very good for taking eye make up off especially mascara which can be a pain to fully remove as sometimes a make up wipe just can't fully do. It even moves waterproof mascara. You have to shake the bottle well and then put it on some cotton wool or cotton wool pads. This costs €11 so that was my cheapest thing so I got it for free which isn't too bad at all!
Hope ye enjoyed this little post and let me know if ye use any of these or anything else!
Ducie xox
ALL IMAGES I GOT FROM GOOGLE IMAGES
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned if the above blog post.


No comments:
Post a Comment