Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I have been busy working away. I will try to be a bit more regular with my posts 🙈.
Anyways I'm back today with a post about some new skincare products I picked up and started to try out. The two new products I bought were by a brand called Nip + Fab. I remember seeing this brand when I was back home in Ireland but I never got round to trying them out. I first heard of this brand when Kylie Jenner posted some pictures about her using some of their products and she eventually became a brand embassador for them. The one thing that stuck in my brain about the products was one called Dragons Blood. The name itself definitely stood out for me. Anyways since moving to Canada I have tried a couple of different skin care products and I was running low in some items so I decided to go to Shoppers Drugmart here in the city. I had a look around their skincare section and that's when I came across Nip + Fab again. So this time I decided to pick up a couple of their products and give them a try. I ended up picking two of their products.
1. Dragon's Blood Fix Plumping Serum
2. Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads
The serum I picked up was a 50ml size bottle. It has hyaluronic acid which helps plump the skin and also gives the skin plenty of moisture for dehydrated skin. You apply the serum to a clean cleansed face before you apply your moisturizer.
The cleansing pads come in a tub and you get 60 pads in it. The pads are presoaked with hyaluronic acid, glycolic acid and blue daisy. These help to gently exfoliate the skin while soothing the skin and helping to resurface and retexture the skin.
I have been using these two products for about 2 weeks now and I must admit I really like them. They have improved my skin. It definitely feels more plump and fresh and clean. The serum is definitely giving my skin more hydration. I will be seeing what else they have product wise to try it out. Another bonus is that they aren't too expensive at all. The serum cost me $10.99 which is just over €7 and the pads cost me $16.99 which is just over €11. Not too shabby at all! It's a pretty good deal!
Back in Ireland I know you can get the Nip + Fab products in Penneys or Primark. You can also get them online such as Boots, Cloud10beauty & ASOS! There is plenty to choose from.
Click on any of the links below to find the Nip + Fab products online 👇👇👇
Hope ye enjoyed the post 👍😀
Ducie xox
No comments:
Post a Comment