Hey,
So today I'm writing about a product that I have only recently started to use (in the last week) because I got it as a free mini sample in a little free gift set. This product is......Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair. I don't remember ever hearing of it before, however I probably saw it in magazines or advertisements on tv etc. Anyways so I got this little bottle....
This is a night repair serum and I was told by the lady at the Estée Lauder counter that you dab and rub it into your face around your problem areas on your skin. You also put this on before you moisturise your face so just after you clean it at night time. I have used a night serum/oil like this on my face before so I was expecting it to be oily like that last one I used but when I first tried it, it wasn't oily at all. It soaks straight into your skin and it doesn't leave that really greasy feel texture on your skin. So that was a big plus for me. So I have been using it on my skin at might time before bed nearly every night and my skin is looking so much better, it feels cleaner and fresher and I am definitely noticing a difference from it.
The proper size bottles come in different sizes and rage between €60-€85 which I know can be a bit pricey for most people, even myself but I will say you only use a small bit each night so the bottle will last you a good while. The sizes rage between 30ml-50ml. The proper bottles also come with a little squeeze suction tube where it lets you squeeze whatever amount of drops that you require so its completely under your control of the amount you use.
I also had a look on the american website for the night repair serum and it works out a little bit cheaper on that website but it all depends on where your getting it delivered to if your shopping online due to delivery costs or if not it could be cheaper to go buy in store as they might have offers on or gift sets that you could try out etc.
I am going to keep using that mini bottle of the serum until it runs out and I think I am going to invest in getting the bigger bottle as it has really made a difference since I introduced this into my skincare routine.
If any of ye use or have used serums whether in the morning or at night time, I would love to hear about them as I am always open to trying new products. I put 2 links down below for 2 websites one in dollars and one in euros.
Night
Ducie xox
Estée Lauder Serum = Euros
Estée Lauder Serum = Dollars
I did not buy the product mentioned in this blog post, it was given to me as part a gift set of free samples to try out when I bought other products with my own money.

No comments:
Post a Comment