Sunday, 13 December 2015

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

Merry Christmas!!
It's that time of year again! The streets are bursting with people shopping, the cold and wet windy weather and the smell of wood or turf burning is in the air. I do really enjoy this time of year but for so long I didn't enjoy Christmas as I felt something was missing and it just wasn't the same. However as the years have gone on I have learned to cope and begin to enjoy Christmas again (But she will always be in my heart and mind and be there in spirit).

Anyways I know it's been awhile but as per usual my job gets in the way! (I'm sorry) So what have I bought lately?!! Well here are a few of the things I have gotten recently....

1. The Bold Metals Collection From Real Techniques 

I saw this set in Boots probably about a month ago or so. When I saw this I thought great I can get 3 of the brushes now in the one go and then best part of all was that it was on sale for €39.99 for the set. I was delighted with that price because one of these bold metal brushes alone is between the €20-€30 mark each. I saved a good bit of money that day!
I only recently (in the last week) opened the box and actually took out the brushes to use them. For some reason I didn't want to open the box it just looked to nice to open and use (I know how silly is that) but eventually I did and they are gorgeous. The bristles are so soft and they are really nice to use. The largest brush in the middle of the box I used to put my foundation on and it went on really nice on my skin. (There are numbers for each of the brushes but I don't have them with me at the moment). I would recommend getting these brushes if they are in a set like this one or if they are on offer because otherwise they are quite expensive to purchase individually.






2. Strong Looks Better Naked By Khloé Kardashian


My guilty pleasure is watching the Kardashians! I love watching their TV show and all that jazz etc. I know though they aren't for everyone and some people hate them but sure we all have people who don't like us but we get over it! Anyways I knew this book was coming out and I really wanted to get it and I finally did a couple of weeks ago in Easons. It cost me €17.99 which is a good price for a book. I have started to read the book but only a small bit but so far I can tell it is going to be a really motivating book which will help and inspire lots of people to change their lives for the better. I know its going to be a good read.










3. Fairy Tales By Joanne Larby (The MakeUp Fairy Pro)

I got this book the same time I was in getting the previous book. I honestly do like books like this especially from people who have built something from the ground up you know. I follow Joanne on most of the social medias (actually I think all of them really) and she is a really good inspiration for women and young girls in regards to fitness, make up etc. I haven't started reading the book yet but I will probably get to it once Christmas is over. This book was €19.95 which was again a good bargain. I can tell this book is going to be full of tips and tricks and help with beauty and health.





4. Carli Bybel Palette From BH Cosmetics 


This is the final purchase I bought lately and I think it might be one of my favorites! I heard about this palette through Carli's YouTube channel and once I saw it I knew I would have to get it. The colours are gorgeous and are perfect for every season especially winter. I had to buy it online through the BH cosmetic website and it was on sale for around $12 and with delivery etc it cost me a total of €18 for everything. I have honestly used this palette everyday since it arrived in the post. I love all the eye shadow colours and the highlights. The                                                                                                                 pigment is really good and the                                                                                                                   highlights are the bomb!




So that is what I have bought lately and I hope you enjoy the read. I hope everyone has a great and merry Christmas and an even better new year! I hope to be back on this again very soon with another post.




Ducie xox



Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned if the above blog post







No comments:

Post a Comment