Tuesday, 4 August 2015

New To Sleek Makeup!

Hello all,

I'm writing today about a new brand of make up that I have heard of before from different bloggers but only last week did I buy 2 products from the make up range. The make up brand is called Sleek MakeUp. As I said, I only really heard about sleek from different bloggers like sosueme and people on YouTube makeup videos. Anyways I was in town last week and I went into Boots (drugstore) and I was picking up some other bits in there, when I came across in the makeup section that sleek had its very own stall which I had never seen in any of the boots before, so I'm guessing it's new! I didn't really have very long to spend in the shop so I had a quick look around the stall and I picked up an eyeshadow palette and an eyebrow gel brush.
There was so much on the sleek stall so I will definitely be going back to have another look and maybe pick up some more stuff! 


So here is the palette that I picked up last week! (There are so many palettes to choose from)
(Please excuse if it looks a bit scruffy on the cover of the palette I used it on a night out and it's been in my makeup bag in my handbag since!)
The palette I got is called Vintage Romance 141

I love the colours in this palette! There is a mixture of some matte colours and some glittery or shimmery colours. I have used this palette for a simple nude day eye/a smokey eye/ a dark and shimmery night on the town eye! 


I love Propose in Prague which I have used a lot for a base on my eyelid and also to give a good shadow in the crease of my eye. I haven't however used the brush that came with the palette as I am so used to using my Mac 217's for doing my eyeshadows. Pretty in Paris is great for highlighting the inner eye and the arch of your eyebrow. 



Overall I love this palette and I want to pick up some of the other palettes that were there. The palette was around the €10 mark which I thought was very reasonable. 




(Sorry for this bad quality photo, the sleek packaging is quite hard to take photos of)


This eyebrow brush I absolutely love! I got it in Dark Brown 042 
It fills in my eyebrows really well and it matches my eyebrow colour quite well and it makes them fuller looking. 

Has anyone else used Sleek MakeUp? 

Ducie xox



Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned if the above blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment