Hey 😊
I have been in love with all of the Charlotte Tilbury range since about last year or so. Her products are so good and the packaging is so pretty (all rose gold/copper ❤️). I follow her YouTube channel and I saw the advertisement for her new "magic foundation" and I knew immediate that I needed to try this foundation. I can struggle sometimes with foundations that make my skin more shiny and oily than it already is so I really wanted to try her new foundation. So once it was launched in Ireland, I went into Brown Thomas where they have a massive Charlotte Tilbury counter. I bought the foundation and.......a few more bits! Some of the other items that I bought were me restocking in products that I bought before and I had used them all up. It's so hard to not want to buy everything when your in there! The struggle was real! I know her products are expensive, a lot more expensive than drugstore products but I think they are worth it and they last for quite a long time, so I think you get your money worth.
So here are a few pictures of the foundation and some of the other products I bought.
So this is the magic foundation!! I got it in the shade 3. I would usually use the shade 2 which I did using her previous 1st foundation that she brought out. But the lady at the Charlotte Tilbury counter said I could go up a shade without it looking too dark for my face. At this stage writing this blog post today I have already used the foundation and I love it! It's so nice on, so smooth and it doesn't feel like you have anything on and I think it has a good coverage but your not totally caked on with makeup. Plus I really love the packaging and it has a press down nozzle to get the makeup out which I love because it is so handy. ❤️💋👌
While I was at the Charlotte Tilbury counter I also bought her new cream eyeshadows which by the was are AMAZING!! The colours are so beautiful and you literally only have to use the tiniest bit and it covers the eyelid. I love the pigment and I know these two little pots are going to last me ages! The eyeshadow on the left is called Marie Antoinette (like a rose gold colour) and the eyeshadow on the right is called Mona Lisa (dark mixture of auburn/gold/brown)
This product I have bought before and I used it all up and I finally bought it again. This is a concealer which I get in the shade 1 which is fair and I use it for the under eye highlight which it does a great job. You just turn the bottom part of the pen and the product comes out on the brush 👍❤️✔️.
The final thing I got is again something I bought before and I ran out of. This is a brow pen with a little brush at one end and then the other end is the pencil which is angled. The colour I got is called Cara D and in the middle of the pen if you twist it it unlocks a highlight colour which you use for the eyebrow arch highlight. This product makes the job of filling in your brows pretty easy!
Ducie xox
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned if the above blog post




No comments:
Post a Comment