Tuesday, 4 August 2015

Lip Mad!!!!

So I'm back.....I know it's been awhile but sometimes I really lose track of time and before I know it weeks have gone by! Anyways so the previous post was me giving you a sneak peak of what lip pencils I bought recently. They were all from Mac and they are called= 
Lip Prep and Prime
Creme Cup (I restocked on this one as I got it before and ran out of it)
Hip 'N' Happy
Pink Treat

I picked up the lip prep and prime because a friend of mine told me it's great to put on your lips before you put on your lipstick or lip pencil etc. (my friend also has a blog called dragonfly beauty, check it out)  I have been using the prep and prime a good bit since I bought it and I find it very good. It really moisturises your lips but at the same time makes them a tiny bit sticky but it doesn't last for long once you put on your lip colour of choice. It also smells and tastes really good. It has a vanilla scent off it which I love! ❤️




So next is Creme Cup! I love this lipstick and as I said previously I have had this before and used it all up so I got another! It's a Cremesheen lipstick and it's such a nice pale pink colour mixed with a bit of nude. 





Next up is Hip 'N' Happy which is a pink lip pencil and it's more of a dark/ mauve pink and I find it's a great summery pink! 



Finally the last one is Pink Treat and this is a lip pencil but it's a Cremestick liner. This one glides onto your lips a lot easier than regular lip pencils and it gives off a sheen look more like regular lipsticks. This Cremestick liner also has a twist part to get the liner out. Pink treat I find is similar to Mac's Whirl. 




So that's what I got in Mac recently. I'm really sorry that it took so long to get this post up and I hoped you enjoyed. I will try for it not to be as long with the next post as this time! 

Ducie xox






Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned if the above blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment