Hello,
So I am back from my holidays, I flew back this morning and I have to say it was a very relaxing week :)
Anyways so when I was in Dublin airport last Monday when we were flying out, I checked out the new Loop which is the newly renovated duty free area in terminal 1. It is so nice and so much bigger than before! They have a new big candy store and a massive alcohol especially whiskey section. So I was dying to look around and I was in need of a new daily moisturiser as my little sample pot from Esteé Lauder ran dry. So I picked up a lovely daily moisturiser from Estée Lauder as it was on special. Its a daily moisturiser with SPF15 in it and it has a gorgeous smell of cucumber from it which feels so refreshing on the skin. It was on offer for €33 which I though was very good as the other ones I looked at were way more expensive nearly hitting the €100 mark.
Here is what it looks like...........
I have been using it all week during holidays and it had the added bonus of SPF15 in it especially important in high temperatures so it was good to protect the skin as well....win win!! The cream also has a light green tint to it hence the smell of cucumber that I get off it. I got the 50ml tub which there is loads of it in it and a little goes along way!
While I was there in the duty free area I went over to the perfume section! I think every woman ends up in that section whether they realise or not its just an attraction to that area that we have. So I knew that I was running low of my perfume at home and usually duty free has good enough deals on perfume so I said I would have a look. I smelt a good few of the perfumes but one stood out to me the most and that was 'Daisy Dream' by Marc Jacobs and its a gorgeous scent. I never bought a Marc Jacobs perfume before but this one is really lovely. Its a 50ml bottle and it was €50 so I was very happy with both my purchases! The packaging for this perfume is so beautiful and the bottle is so cute and it really reminds me of spring, the daisies especially :)
These little new purchases started off my holiday on a good note!Let me know if any of ye have tried any of these or if ye have bought anything new lately!
Ducie xox



No comments:
Post a Comment